"My Dad Wrote a Porno" Supercity (Fine Line Illustration)
Based on jokes and references from the My Dad Wrote a Porno Podcast, originally drawn using Staedler Pigment liners onto Bristol Board A4 paper.
My Dad Wrote a Porno is a comedy podcast that I have been obbsessed with for the last year. It's a hilarious exporation of one sons dedication to reading his fathers incredible and bizzare self-published erotic literature. I decided to create a peice that was stuffed full of jokes and references and nudey ladies from thoughout the show & book. Here's just a few of the easter eggs and references included:
- The "F******" Leather Room
- Steele Pots & Pans HQ
- Town Hall Clock
- Ritz Spa
- The "Harpies" Club with Window Show (Feat. BB & Zara)
- Herengracht (Gentleman's Canal)
- Mediocre Medium Sized Quite Rubbish Maze
- Jim Sterling (Feat. black Thong)
- Pentra Hotel
- Horse & Jockey Pub (feat. Security Cameras)
- Motel (With Dutchess and BB in Window)
- Landrover & Horse Box (Spilling contents)
- Peter Rouse HQ (Feat. Leather Desk)
- Casino Etoile
- Forresters of Knights Bridge
- Three Singing Irishmen
- Special Jay
- Various Mile High City Jet Planes
PS. Use the code "PORNO" for 5% off at checkout!
We offer A4 prints of this piece at the original size it was drawn at (210 × 297 millimeters). All my drawings are scanned into Photoshop and the linework/imperfections tidied and sharpened up. My intention is for these prints are better quality and clearer than the original drawing!
Note- These prints are not framed